We can Help
We provide a dedicated service to support investors, entrepreneurs and families moving to Australia and New Zealand, advising on the best solution and providing a high level service to help our client relocate, obtain Temporary Residence, Permanent Residence and Australian Citizenship.
Our immigration lawyers can provide assistance with the following matters of immigration law:
- Helping people obtain either temporary or permanent residency
- Assistance with extension of visas
- Helping people bring their family members to Australia
- Sponsoring overseas employees to work in Australia
- Provide assistance for people to appeal refused visas
- Helping with immigration legislation, such as assisting people in identifying reasons as to why their application should not be refused/residence cancelled
Our dedicated team assist with strategic planning, end-to-end sponsorship and visa support and provide comprehensive support with Australian immigration compliance.
Our service model is based on flexibility, enabling us to provide outstanding service to clients ranging from the smallest start-up to global businesses.
To discuss aspects of our work, or to obtain a quote for your case, email us email@example.com
or call us on 03 8383 3766.